Monday, July 03, 2006

A rose, by another name...

Lately, I've been wondering if my blog needs a new name.

I do like "Ramblings." Seems fitting, considering that's what I do. But it's not all that indicative of content or purpose.

So...if you could suggest a name, fearless reader, what would you offer?

I've been thinking of "Primary Colors," just because of my love of comics and the fact that I write so much about them here.

The primary colors of red, blue, and yellow are of course the colors of Superman and are used in just about every superhero costume in all of comicdom.

But I don't know. I need some help.

I'm going to ask that folks either suggest names in the comment box of this entry, or email your suggestions to me at krakadoom@yahoo.com.

I'll select the best from whatever suggestions I get and we'll go into the voting stage.

If I don't get enough suggestions or votes, I'll just make the decision myself.

Meauxses

No comments: