Friday, October 04, 2013

SON OF THIRTY-ONE DAYS OF HALLOWEEN! DAY 4: "DARK KNIGHT'S TWO FACE IS FRANKENSTEIN!"

I pride myself on being up to speed on the latest in sci-fi, superhero, action, and horror film news; yet somehow, I completely missed this one.


Aaron Eckhart, perhaps best known for his roles in "Thank You For Smoking" and "The Dark Knight," is going to play Dr. Frankenstein's creation in a horror-action film entitled "I, Frankenstin." The film is due in Jaunary 2014, and features Frankenstein's "monster," sporting his less monstrous appearance from the novel (as well as his name, Adam) fighting gargoyles and demons.

As a fan of the character of Frankenstein's monster, especially in stories that feature him in the present day, I'm excited by the look and feel of this film. Aaron Eckhart is a great actor and the special effects look superb.

The only thing I don't understand is this: why isn't this film being released before Halloween? Check out the trailer below:

No comments: