Friday, October 31, 2014

BRIDE OF 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN! DAY 31: THERE GOES THE BRIDE! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



Here we are at the end of BRIDE OF 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN, the big day itself, Halloween! I thank all of you who took the time to read the entries this year and offer feedback. I love Halloween and all things creepy and spooky, so I plan to continue this tradition again when October 2015 rolls around. It all began with THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN, then the spawn of the original "monster," THE SON OF 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN, and we now bid adieu to the wife and mom herself, THE BRIDE OF 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN! What shape will next year's entries take? You'll have to wait and see. I'm going to freshen the format (more original video for one) and  might switch to a different venue altogether.


Until then, enjoy these photos of myself and my family from our trick or treat rounds tonight. I was a villain of my own creation, "Jack-O the Halloween Clown," my wife Ali played herself with added flair, and my daughters Ava and Camille were a vampiress and Queen Elsa, respectively! We had a great time with gorgeous weather and good friends. Have a great year and enjoy the rest of Halloween 2014!






No comments: