Thursday, October 31, 2013

SON OF THIRTY-ONE DAYS OF HALLOWEEN! DAY 31: HALLOWEEN NIGHT VIEWING!


Happy Halloween! It was a wet and low-key night for us here in South Louisiana, but we still managed to get out and get some candy (well, the kids did, at least!) and now it's time for Halloween 2013 to join the history books.

Almost.

If you're like me, you enjoy staying up on Halloween night and watching at least one horror film before bed. Instead of spending time trying to convince you of my favorite horror flicks, I thought I'd share five trailers of five films I feel are perfect for Halloween night viewing. I leave it up to you watch one, or all, or none.

Thanks for reading SON OF THIRTY-ONE DAYS OF HALLOWEEN! Perhaps next year, another monstrous relative will rise to take on the task of a thirty-one day Halloween celebration...only time will tell!

5. The Conjuring







4. Scream



3. Psycho


2. Night of the Living Dead



1. Halloween

No comments: